Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Salon Day with the Girls

Emily has been dying to see The Host...
She calls me about it every week, "When can we go see it?"
Her daughter, Julianna even says, "Are we going to see that movie about aliens?"
So because Kyle was working on Saturday morning I told Emily we could see it then.
Just a movie, turned into a day at the Beauty School.
I called and invited my Grandmas and my baby sister, I even tried to get kyle to come along.

We all got our hair washed, Emily and her girls got a cut.
But you can't leave without curls.

Also, have you ever been to the Coachmans on 1300 S. State? Great food, best servers and amazing value!
After lunch we traded laura for Kyle and we all went to the show.
Just before the feature started the fire alarm went off, which was no trouble, added excitement to our day:)
Poor kyle had Reagan fall asleep on him and she sleeps hot!
What a fun Saturday.








No comments: