Grandma calls Kyle "Muscles".
When ever she needs anything done like pulling, down the blinds, opening stubborn jars, or pulling out bushes MUSCLES is there.
Well the other day Grandma asked kyle and I to help her pull out her ugly old roses that were not producing, so basically these nasty thorn bushes. I tried to help, but I was mostly in the way so i just picked up branches and started the digging around the bushes--- while ky literally hacked at these poor bushes and their roots. For some odd reason I felt sorry for these pokey sticks. I made the mistake of telling Ky that I felt as if he were killing them. He said that is exactly what he was doi
We pushed and pulled and wriggled those dang things out of the ground. We kept score. Amanda 1, Kyle 5 bushes 20. But we really didnt know what to do when the shovel decided that it wanted to play.
After a few dings and dangs the shovel went kapute and that was the end of that... until we found a shovel in the garage made out of metal.
buses 20, shovel -1, summers 21
No comments:
Post a Comment