Here are all of the couples ready and loaded!
Don't worry I cut and peeled 10 pounds of potatoes so we had plenty. After putting them in the fire, the only problem was turning them and getting them out. The boys made this into a game and used 2x4s as "chopsticks" to retrieve our dinners from the flames.
After a lot of fire and loud laughing we hit the sacks (by the way Amanda's was no where to be found. I am sure that it flew out of the truck. No one believes me)
Ky and I slept quite well. Although we did wake up at 6. After some great breakfast we played this fun game, forgot what it was called C--- something. Well the point of the game is to knock over the opponents blocks with dowels that are thrown, without hitting the middle pin "the KING PIN"
So fun. We finally started getting the hang of it, but never won. Kyle made fun of me for cheering the other team on.
Now we camped at Camper World. They had a pool and we HAD to take advantage of it. Doesn't ky look great!?!? I took this while he was explaing to the others that I was making him wait until his sunscreen dried before he could get into the pool.
Oh, sad the end of our trip, us by the waterfall.
2 comments:
There are some images of Kyle that the world just might not be ready to see...
I am so jealous! I wish camping was a little bit more accessible here.
Post a Comment