Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lagoon A Beach




We went yesterday and had a blast. I'm not going to lie though... I think they rip you off for just about everything.
$80- Season Pass
$8- Parking (per time)
$2- Tube Rental

Well we skipped out of the parking but we did have to walk almost a mile. Tube rentals I tried to only get one. They don't let you ride double.

But all in all we had a great time. Kyle made us sandwiches yum and I brought watermellon and chips.

We rode the huge death slides. And are alivwe to tell the tale.
There was a tube slide where you slid a little and hit a pool of water and on and on. Kyle could not stay on his tube! Everytime I turned around he was in the water!

OH and just as a warning. Don't buy western family sunscreen. Not that great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.