Nope... not us. But sometimes I feel like everyone else is having or has had a baby.
For example our ward. We are like 1 of 5 un-kids couples. There is a sign-up in our Relief Society Roll book for who is Prego.
Some old friends from high school don't ask "How are you" when you call. They ask "Are you pregnant yet?"
I'm so so happy for all of our friends that are expecting... I love babies and will help watch yours... But hope that you aren't expecting any little Amanda's or Kyle's anytime soon--- because we just aren't ready right now.
5 comments:
amen. i love you.
Hi, Amanda! This is Kyle's patient/friend, Racquel. He talks about you all the time. I can't get him to stop talking...I can't get a word in edgewise. You are beautiful! He is a lucky man. Your blog is great! I feel like we are friends already! TTFN!
Haha I can totally relate. Our friends here are dropping like flies... but we are the hold outs.
Hope you're having a blast on your cruise! You'll come back to the white snow just as I leave to the sun! Missed you today @ the office. Mark is good, but hasn't quite got the hang of counting while he's talking.
I feel ya! Jessica Doman (Witt) just had her 2nd! So crazy!
Post a Comment