The worst part is that she says she invited me.... and then doesn't RUDE
Her name was Haley Hughes
She never had the blues
Always having lots of fun
But not getting too much sun
She was a great cook
and was a babe, Look
But there was one thing she did
that made her friend upsid.
She blocked her from her blog.
It was like she didn't want her to see the daily log.
Amanda wants to be added
her email is voscanche@gmail.
this would be really swell.
Then we could be friends
even on the weekends
I need to hear your life story
it sounds like exotic glory.
Love amanda
PS Seriously I have missed your blog!
1 comment:
Sorry Amanda, but I gave fair warning on my blog. I made a post about letting me know if you wanted to be invited and it was up for over a month before I made it private. So, too bad so sad for you. Just Kidding! I invited you. Love your guts, Haley.
PS Happy Punxsutawney Phil Day! Oh, and I love that you blogged about me. I feel so cool.
Post a Comment