Saturday, July 25, 2009

She thinks my tractors sexy!

That's right! Kyle and I were able to go see Kenny Chesney this week with our fun friends the Baileys! We had such a blast. Although it was burning HOT!!

Now whats not hot is this nasty cowboy dude that was there. His pants kept falling off. He thought that the ladies loved him... but eww.




I never realized all of the great songs that Kenny sings. He is going to be bigger than George Straight.

8 comments:

Marie said...

Okay that picture of the guy is so SICK! Gross. Also, that is super cool that you got to see Kenny and even more super cool that you went to the temple with Warrior! How fun :)

Bailey Family said...

Thanks for the fun night! thanks for inviting us to come with you guys! We had a blast!! We still owe you ice cream!!! Also, love the picture of you two at the temple with Warrior. You both look so hot!

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

So fun! I hear he is an awesome entertainer . . . and you have to expect to see shirtless, sometimes pantless, people when you go to pretty much any concert. Yuck! Glad you had fun!

bobandhaley said...

That cowboy dude is sexy Amanda. And if you think it is hot there, just add 90% humidity on to the heat. That is hot. Love Love!

Rachel Lacy said...

Kenny bigger than King George!?! I dunno about that haha. Love fun! Thanks for sharing the picture of that redneck....haha

Steph said...

K HOLD UP!! How come you never told me you had a blog?? You are so cute, I just love you and miss you!! I decided just now that I am going to start doing a girls night once a month at my house cause I never see the girls I want to see - ever anymore! Thanks again for the baby gift, you're so sweet! I'll call you about my girls night!

Steph said...

Oh, and you're now a "friend" on my blog whether you like it or not! Oh and that temple post, I laughed out loud about the baby hair/mustache thing HAH! That's funny!

Steph said...

Ok, I don't mean to be annoying, but I looked at that pic again with the mustache, and I laughed out loud again! ha ha, that's just good plain humor!