Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here Comes the Bride!

No, we are not getting married again... but this last weekend I did get to feel like a bride!

The Bridal Showcase asked me and Emily if we would model wedding dresses for their fashion show.  We wore some really amazing, expensive dresses that were beyond beautiful!  And I can't say that I don't like people whistling at and clapping for me as I walk by!


Emily's cute in-laws came to see us for the first show... and both of our husbands came for the 4th.

A salon did our hair and make-up. At first they put these awful eyelashes on me.  They were so heavy I could barely keep my eyes open!


Kyle says they looked like caterpillars growing on my eyes.

But I looked better when they put on some lighter ones:

We each wore over a dozen dresses.  I was picked to be the first one to go out... When I got off stage it was run run run.  I had a dresser who literally ripped me out of the dress and threw another one over my head and I was running to get back on the run way!

The best part of the show was in between when I perused  the booths and ate gelato and cupcakes until my heart was content!

We also loved the photo booths!

I know--- the last picture of me is hot!


5 comments:

Jessie said...

LeeLee here. So sorry I couldn't stay for the fashion show! You look amazing! It was so nice seeing you!

Michelle Kay said...

FUN! I bet it felt awesome to get pampered and walk the runway! :) You are a goregous model!

Marie said...

you are so dang beautiful/skinny/fabulous. your hubby is a lucky man! how fun to be pampered like that!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

you are sooooooooooo pretty!

Day by Day Design said...

Hello Gorgeous! I would have picked you to go out first too! Too bad for all the girls that had to follow you though!