I never mentioned the Salt Lake Magazine Dining Awards last week. It was in the beautiful Utah Museum of Fine Arts. I think Kyle and I were the only people who didn't drink at the mingle. It was fun to chat with and meet new people in the community. Check us out:
We were able to get preview tickets to Alice in Wonderland for my whole family. Kyle and my Dad went early to get us all seats together and the only place they could find... the front row! The movie is 3-D and had great computer graphics! I liked it, but it is a little different. My little sisters all kept their 3-D glasses and popped out the lenses for the cool glasses!
Wednesday night after dinner Kyle was studying and I sat down to read a little and fell asleep. My sweet husband cleaned up dinner and got my things ready for Yoga. (so that he could go play basketball) Luckily he didn't get hurt this time.
Thursday night is ward basketball, I was totally off, No 3 pointers this time but it was a fun fun game.
Joni called me on Wednesday night and asked me if she should try out for the drill team or cheer. I told her to both. The only problem is the tryout were on Friday and she had already missed 2 days of clinics! She is so talented she just went to one day of clinics and made it! I would like to say that the Costa Vida Burrito I bought and delivered to her along with the good luck card and skittles made a difference!
On Friday night my best friend Tiki and I took dinner to our best friend Barb who had surgery. I always have so much fun with those girls. Both of their little boys are so cute! I love little boys.
Saturday we were reunited with our best friends Warrior and Ryan! We went to the Desert Star Theater and saw "Twi-light: I was a teenage vampire" It was hilarious! Then we spent the night with playing games and eating the best alfredo ever!
1 comment:
Doll- I love how everybody you mentioned in this post is your best friend. :)
Post a Comment