Tuesday, August 17, 2010

more!

I do this all of the time… I want to post but it doesn’t happen.  But here are a few:



 


These are the cute girls in my ward, they are also my neighbors and I LOVE them so much.  We did a Parade of Apartments we learned about organization, chic and Ikea and Color.  We live in tiny apartments and it is so fun to see how everyone decorates.   It was so fun to see everyones different ideas, but it only made me want to get rid of our grandma couch and décor and spend a ton of money making the “not even close to white” walls cute.  Ky and I decided to live with the ugly grandma apartment until  we find out where our lives are going.


2 weeks ago we went camping with friends to Camper World. They have the smallest plots in the world but they have a swimming pool and hot tub so I guess it all evens out.  We ran out of firewood quickly so Ky and I went on a long walk in the morning to find some.  He wanted to take some from the cabins nicely placed piles, but I made us search until we found unclaimed wood.

And on Friday morning Kyle made me the most fluffy, flavorful and delicious banana pancakes, even though he isn't much of a morning person (check out our tiny tiny baby stove!)

No comments: