- Most football players are temperamental. That's 90 percent temper and 10 percent mental. ~Doug Plank
- You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four. ~Dan Birdwell (love your mamma jokes)
- If you're mad at your kid, you can either raise him to be a nose tackle or send him out to play on the freeway. It's about the same. ~Bob Golic
- Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field? ~Jim Bouton
- One of the great disappointments of a football game is that the cheerleaders never seem to get injured. ~Author Unknown
Love it!
Speaking of football, Ky and I were able to go to the Murray High Homecoming game on Friday night!
Kyle and my Dad were the only people in the fam who really knew what was going on, but lets be honest I was taking pictures of Amy the Cheerleader
She rocks!
Then there is the drill team, Joni the dance mistress rulled the field:
I just have to brag about Murray High. For homecoming king and queen they voted in a handicapped girl and boy. They were the best looking royalty I have ever seen. The Des News did an article on it... and it brought tears to my eyes. These kids have made a bigger difference than they know!
No comments:
Post a Comment