Sunday, May 8, 2011

From One Genius to Another

It's official.  Kyle is a college graduate.
I spanked him for good luck
 and then on saturday we threw him a big party
it was so wonderful to be surrounded by people we love.
here are some highlights:
 My mother decided to cause some controversy and make him a blanket

 we used up 12 lbs of chocolate dipped strawberries
 My U ice didn't last too long
 the master griller, my dad
 decor (that I almost killed myself getting up)
 the people who brought kyle up (and make great baked beans)
 the games
 and the end!
(By the way, the hat indicates my true loyalty...for the true story of what happened ask Kyle)

Thanks to everyone who came!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats, Kyle!? What did he graduate in? It's been far too long since we've talked!! Last time we talked he was thinking med school. What now? My phone broke, so I don't have your number anymore, will you email me your number? I'd love to chat. I hope you're doing well! Loves!

Brian and Tonya said...

Congratulations Kyle. I felt so bad Brian and I couldn't make it to the party. Unfortunately work got in the way :(

bobandhaley said...

Congratulations Kyle! And Amanda, I have to say, you look beautiful in your picture with the graduate.

gusDon said...

I'm reminded of my sister, she also just at graduation ... Though he was married with 4 children ... She has a spirit, while i'm not enjoying more to learn ... Congratulations and great fun to be with family!