Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Daily Dish

Big news... I'm now producing:
Still get to work with my fave girl Nicea (totally missing working really close with Angie though) and I still am helping with Good Things, but Dish is my new baby.
Let me know if you have any awesome ideas for the show... (

5 comments:

alyssa nelson said...

Yay!!! I'm excited for you! I wish I wasn't at work every single morning that the show is on. I would LOVE to see it!

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Amanda's amazing! Best wishes with your new show!

Rui Z said...

How fun!

rochelle said...

Yay! congrats that so exciting for you. I keep waiting for you to be a host on one of these shows. you would be perfect for the part! love ya!

rochelle said...

Congratulations!! i keep waiting for the day that you tell me you are going to be a host on one of these shows. you would fit the part perfectly. love ya!