My cutest Husband (and only) no joke gave me a broken necklace as a birthday present! Not only that he gave me the exact same one for my birthday last year!
Now there is a logical explaination for all of this... but I'm not going to lie its pretty odd to open a wrapped gift and have de ja vu.
So ky ky bought me a beautiful necklace with a diamond pendant last year. The chain was really thin and clumsy me broke the chain. Twice and the second time right after he got it fixed.
So a jewelry salesman told him to buy a new chain that is "stronger" and has a lifetime warranty. So he did. Right when he got home and put the diamond pendant on, he broke the new chain.
Only thing is they look almost the same to me.
Well we will hopefully get a new one in the mail soon.
I just quickly want to say what a fun day-before-my-birthday-day I had. (we didn't really see eachother on the actual day)
-Kyle and I spent the morning together playing
-I got some time to read
-Ky surprised me with some beautiful roses
-Then he took me to a yummy dinner
-We went to visit my Oma and Opa
Actual birthday
-Grandpa bought me biskets and gravy for breakfast
-I put sunless tanner on my cute grandma and she loved it! Then I did her toenails.
-I went over to my mothers house and played with my baby niece
-Later went shopping with my big sister at a fun store where you have to search for treasures as we call them
-Work
Still it is so nice to have such a fun husband who loves birthdays. I asked him how he was going to beat this fun birthday next year. He said he will do the exact same thing.
Until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment