Kyle and I had the funnest date night.
It was really just going out to dinner… but with two goofs like us it was hilarious.
We had a $50 gift certificate to the Braza Grill (Kind of like Tucanos or Rodizio) and it expired on Tuesday. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to use it until Tuesday.
Well I get off work at 8 usually. I left at 7:45 and the plan was to meet Kyle at the restaurant that closes at 9p.
On my way there… Kyle calls… he locked his keys inside of the house and himself out. Oddly enough I took a different freeway than usual and I was on the opposite side of town. No way would I make it clear up to the U and down to the restaurant in time. I told him to call the police.
The U of U police came and let him in… I sat in the restaurant alone for about a half hour but we made it! We were both so silly the entire night. Kyle made his food into faces… and kept explaining to me what kind of veins and fat and other tissues the meat were… while I teased him for being a baby and not trying the alligator or wild boar.
Great date! Great night!1
By the way the alligator was awful… bacon wrapped chicken wonderful!!
3 comments:
Did you try the chicken hearts!? Brock loves them...they're a little chewy for my likeing. I think you two could make anything excited!
Aligator! Never would I be brave enough to try aligator, you are a tough woman!
Doll-
I have 3 things to say to you!
1: you seriously look just like my cousin it's crazy!!
2: you talk/type/act like my cousin too!
3: I think you're great and I miss seeing you! (okay that made 4 things, but they go hand in hand!)
That's all!
Piggy
Post a Comment