Friday, May 22, 2009

Twisted words= a Compliment??


There I was sitting at my desk at work when one of my photographers came to check in with me… when talking about a scary story I did the surprised face.

Then he said “Amanda, you have really big eyes”.
“Oh, really? I never have thought that,” said Amanda
“But they go with your big body and big head” said Photographer

SHOCK!!

“Wait, wait… I ment that you are a larger that normal woman so your eyes look good on you. You see my wife is really small… oh well” said Photographer.

I surprisingly enough wasn’t at all offended. I just laughed and had to tell everyone I know. Amazing how some boys really don’t know how to talk to women at all!.

Also funny:

Earlier today the one of the little boys I babysit said “why is your hair like that?”
It was in a half pony tail.

“To keep it out of my face” said Amanda
“It looks funny” Little boy.

4 comments:

Team Jogan said...

love kids. you should love this story then. when Riley first met Logan he was looking at a picture of him and I was like isn't he a good-looking guy? and Riley said... "well yeah, but look at his eyes!" we just didn't realize that asian eye was that dominant... haha

Anonymous said...

Haha Doll. That is pretty funny. I'm glad you weren't offended, because you are gorgeous! (PS I'm not sure if you know my blog address or not, so in case you don't, it's mikeandjenperry.blogspot.com)

Rachel Lacy said...

Ha Ha count of little kids to be brutally honest and grown men to be totally insensitive. Funny stories! They are so funny because they are so wrong- you're gorgeous!

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

All Disney princesses have HUGE eyes . . . keep that in mind. :) You're just as beautiful as they are. I'm sure that makes you feel good.