Thursday, March 4, 2010

Something Smells Fishy!

Because I cooked fish!

Everyone who knows me, knows I am a sucker for deals... sometimes to my disadvantage, but how can you pass up a sales rack???

The frugal monster even kicks in at the grocery store, which is where I found some insanely cheap red snapper fish (don't worry I know nothing about fish either)

So I take it home to the hubs ready to show him my cooking skills, until I unwrap the fish and gag.  Seriously nasty fishy fish smell.  But alas I am brave and smart using a recipe and flying by the seat of my pants and make things up like I usually do when I cook.

They turned out to look like this:

Not to shabby for a red snapper I say!  The only problem, our house still smells like fish!


















And while I am on the subject of food... I have to post this picture, to prove what an awesome wife I am to give the hubs barbecued ribs 2 nights in a row!  Yeah for wet naps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

shessudge