1.) Mandy is really named Amanda. Hello same name! And growing up my friends thought the name Mandy was trashy...so they never called me that. But they did call me: Manders, Manda and Bananna. Bet she got called those too.
2.) She was born in 1984. I was born in 1985 that means we could have gone to High school together. We could have even been on the same dance team or something.
3.) She is married an awesome guy she loves, me too!
4.) We are both tall. We used to hate it, but now we love it. Lets be honest dudes dig tall chicks. Especially ones that wear tall shoes, so even if we are taller than them it isn't as noticeable because we can blame the heels.
5.) We both had perms once a pon a time (remember elem right!)
6.) Be both sing
7.) She likes to vacuum . I have one that I sometimes use.
8.) She used to dye her hair blonde (so she could be more like me)
9.) We both like really sparkley things
10.) We both are/are going to be Disney princesses
I can't wait until we meet again!
1 comment:
Cute outfit! You are such a classy dresser. ;)
Post a Comment