Thursday, June 23, 2011

Page Turning

Not sure I should tell you about this book.
Believe me it is REALLY good, so good I think I read it in 2 days (forget making dinner and talking to friends)
The only problem is its her first book, in a series and it leaves you hanging.  I hate waiting for books to come out-- they take so so so so long!!!

I also like that its written by a young author, she said she wrote this book, instead of doing homework during her college days (like last week).

Right now I'm reading the Mortal Instruments series.
I need to get on Good Reads and find more books!

1 comment:

Brian and Tonya said...

Ooh why did you tell me about this. I hate starting a series when the books are still being written. But now I'm going to have to go get it and read it.