Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Rockin' 4th!

Wasn't it so nice to sleep in on Monday?
I mean 8am is a great time to wake up!
We hustled out little selves down to Murray to watch their State Street Parade

Featuring:


Murray High Cheer
and 2 of the Wouden sisters

I know the photos make it look nice outside, but man it was muggy!



 Mom found a car I made her pose by.

Within the first 5 minutes, my dad dumped ice water down Kyle shirt (he didn't look too happy)



I love seeing the colors, excitement and the floats!

Time with 3 sisters isn't as good as time with 3 sisters, 1 brother inlaw, a handsome husband, 2 nieces, 1 sisters best friend and 1 sisters boyfriend, so we put on our swim suits and headed to Seven Peaks. It was a blast! I can't wait to go there again!

We jumped in the shower and headed to Sandy's parade with wet hair, to join the whole Wouden clan. (but the best part is my cute friend is dating my cousin so it's like a family and friend party!)
Hot Dogs, games and fireworks followed closely after.
I fell asleep on the ride home.
Summer fun can be tirirng