The Dark Knight Rises was supposed to be a huge hit, and it was, until a crazy man decided to shoot up a theater! How sad.
But on to happier things...
Kyle and Dan went to the day long Batman Marathon!
I put on a handful of events and met these crazies:
and I got a cool fake tattoo
Saturday was a day of adventure. Ky and I set out on a drive to a family party at the lake. I got us lost.
We ended up in this beautiful place
and after a lot of back tracking, found our way to the party. But because of the weather the family was packing up.
So we drove home and saw this.
1 comment:
It sounds like a fun weekend, well except for getting lost. I really need to make it to one of your events at the theater sometime.
Post a Comment