A New Year, is just another day on the calendar, but because the numbers start over at 1, we feel like we have the opportunity for a clean start, the responsibility to make ourselves better people and the obligation to get a gym membership!:)
As I reflect on the last year, I see trials and triumphs, weaknesses and kindness, forgiveness and love.
Kyle and I were so blessed! Here are a few of our many, many blessings:
1.) Eachother, celebrating 5 years of dedication and love
2.) So many wonderful friends! We love going on vacation with you, playing board games with you and "playing" with you!
3.) A devoted and giving family, willing to share their home, their time and their lives with us.
4.) The Gospel of Jesus Christ! Serving with the Young Men and Young Women. The Scriptures
The list could go on for miles and miles, here is to a new year, more memories and counting every blessing.


.jpeg)
2 comments:
I love the feeling of a new year. It's so great to have some time to reflect on blessings and look forward to the future.
Such cute pictures :) Happy new year!
Post a Comment