Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January musings

January.
The month of
trying to be healthy in freezing cold inversion (think 3 degrees)
a new baby girl niece, named Annie
and bridal shows.

I'm not sure which one Ky likes the best, but I like all 3!

When it is so cold outside that you get a brain freeze from the outside in, without drinking a slurpee, it is too cold to go running.  I would like to think that if it wasn't so cold, I may go once or twice a month or so:)

Last week we were blessed to have a baby girl join our family.  Her name is Annie.  Not sure where her dark hair came from, but I love her rosy cheeks. Beautiful baby, Ryan and Rachel

3 out of 4 weekends, kyle and I have been eating cake samples, trying out photo booths and entering contests for a free honeymoon (which we will regret later, when we get harassed with emails). If anyone has any questions about getting married, we know a lot.

Here's to warmer weather, more babies and more cake!


1 comment:

Brian and Tonya said...

What a cute little niece. And I love how optimistic you always are. I don't think I could ever admit to liking this cold January weather.