Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm a gypsie

The other day I was thinking. what "One word that describes you" would be for me. I would like to say hippie but its not true, prep but I am too low key and jock but too uncordinated. So I thought gypsie would be a good word. but really I wasn't expecting me to be Esmerlda.

Gypsies are free, almost spiritual, different creatures. I believe they are often mistaken for what they are not. Good hearted yet stubborn and wild. Thats me



You Are Esmerelda!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Michelle Kay said...

Ha Ha Ha! :) I always knew you had a little za za zing! :)

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy late b-day! love the story! ha ha. you are too funnny! How is work going?! I always think about you when i watch the new=pretty much everyday. I just worry that you get dad having to hear all those horrible things all the time. Anyway, love you!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i meant sad not dad. sorry.