Friday, I was so proud of myself. I actually remembered to take my skirt and heels with me to work, so that after my incredibly busy day I could go to ward temple night. But alas I had to go alone, because Kyle didn't get off of work until after 7.
So after an amazing temple trip I called sweet Kyle on the drive home, turns out while I left him alone during the day, he he had made plans of his own and was on his way to his Mom's house in Northern Utah. I told him I felt like a single mom but without kids. He laughed and said he would be back within 24 hours.
We love eachother, and love to spend a lot of time together, but this past week we didn't get enough time together. We will work on that this week.
He was able to help his family with their huge lamb auction and lets be honest, I know they really could have used my awesome showmanship and Vanna White skills to help keep the auction moving along but really what would they have done without kyles muscles? (i know I need them like everyday)
Since I didn't go up this time (i swear I had other responsibilities) I guess I owe Mike and Kristin a day of slave labor!
No comments:
Post a Comment