Don't worry I have these running around at work. Some people think they are cute and cuddly.... others feed them to their pet snake, either way they are disrupting things. I now have an unbaited mouse trap under my desk. During the middle of the day I am known to kick off my heels I am worried about my little tootsies and lets be honest I don't think mice are stupid (just disease carrying rodents) they aren't going to go after the plastic piece that is supposed to look like cheese when I have delicious crackers and treats in my drawer.
Just last week a co-worker caught one with his bare hands and let it go outside. Hello it is just going to come back in! Hope the mice find a new residence soon.

5 comments:
they are so not our friends. kill with fire.
i take the same stance on rats as you. (hello! how many girls wouldn't?) they are SO GROSS.
i take the same stance on rats as you. (hello! how many girls wouldn't?) they are SO GROSS.
Eeep, they are not our friends. We have one running around work. But I'm scared to set a trap because tuess who's gonna have to deal with it when it does go off. Yuck.
eek, keep your treats locked if you don't want to share :)
Post a Comment